Sunday, June 15, 2008

Monday Morning Preparation

Hi All,
Today is Sunday evening ,I just open my Gmail account and there was an opportunity making money or softly spoken can work at home.I don't know what's trigger in my head after reading their ad on AdWords Google beside my Gmail account.Anyway I just join without hesitation and keeping the extreme prejudice from my own.It is SFI some kind of affiliate marketing or dimensionally with multiple chart of program,it can be said mainstream income.

Anyway I register and it'll take sometime to study it.Right now I'm preparing for tomorrow meeting at my customer,officially this is my real offline job.Hoping my online would be a big score so I can retire.

What I learn from this online if you have read and join so many affiliates or anything,at the end is building your own image and making traffic of it either by email marketing ,SEO,or promoting your product through AdWords but it will cost you money.

Some people use writing articles to article directory,many methods and many ways but no guarantee it will be success.

I am just writing articles to my blogs with expectation that the SEO will index and define my article is pure content and no duplicate.

If readers have success story in online business within few months making 5 to 6 figures,please send me your success article at my blog and I will share your story through my other 40 blogs and my links.

At the moment I am just trying to be myself and making building list using conventional method.
So please don't be shy if you have something to share.

See you all,God Bless You

Cheers

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online

eXTReMe Tracker